Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Can Black Mold Be Contained?
As with all mold damage concerns that your home might experience in its lifetime, containment is vital to prevent the spread and severity of these organisms in other areas of the property. Microbial spores can travel quickly through pathways like the HVAC system, making the installation of physical barriers in the application of negative air chambers critical to slow the microbes' spread.
How Does Mold Remediation Suit the Need in Your Home?
There are multiple solutions for mold remediation in your house, making it critical to determine the extent of the mold damage and whether hosting materials have become irreparably ruined. Numerous factors determine which of these remediation approaches is chosen, including soda blasting, sanding, and controlled demolition. These strategies provide efficient solutions for:
- basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- mold specialists
- bathroom mold removal
Can Basement Mold Remediation Involve Damage Repairs?
With a general contracting license, HIC #13VH01276600, we can provide multiple repairs and reconstruction needs your home might have in the basement level following mold damage. As much as our team works to remove active colonization, steps taken to eliminate recurrences are equally important in the full remediation approach.
Why Is Bathroom Mold Removal So Common?
Mold growing in your bathroom is not unexpected because of the moisture and steam typical to the room. These conditions can result in mold growth when poor ventilation exists. We have efficient surface cleaning options to prevent tear-out and reconstruction when possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (856) 566-3388
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (856) 566-3388
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Voorhees community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: