Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There are no ideal times for disasters to strike, and that is why our SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees professionals must stay prepared for these emergencies whenever they occur. We have mobile units, production trailers, service vehicles, and more ready to roll out from our facility whenever a disaster strikes. These units and trailers get stocked with our advanced tools and equipment for fast extractions, drying, air purification, odor removal, and environmental containment.
Our technicians have extensive training to become leading professionals in their respective categories (water, fire and mold) of the restoration industry. We can approach all loss incidents with confidence and efficiency from Audubon to Runnemede, regardless of its size or severity.
This same dedication to a fast response was a driving force in the devastating conditions many homes and properties dealt with after destructive storm events like Super Storm Sandy in 2012 or Hurricane Irene in 2011 that released widespread flooding and structural damages both times.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (856) 566-3388
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.